What Can Coaching Do for You?
Coaching provides you support for self-reflection and growth – for yourself or for your team. You work closely with a partner who understands your personal and professional challenges. You can gain clarity on your goals, strengths and potential for development.
Coaching for Top Performance and Goal Achievement
Every competitive athlete has a coach: Coaching provides guidance for better performance and supports keeping up motivation. At the same time, coaching is help for self-help in overcoming challenges. In a professional and private context, it is often about solving conflicts, career optimisation, team development and stress management.
With Coaching you can make changes to your personal or professional life, develop new skills or habits or improve your performance in a specific area. Individual coaching can provide you new solutions, additional impulses and new perspectives.
With the help of coaching you can achieve your goals better!
Reasons to start coaching
Coaching can support you to
Flow of an individual coaching session
- Discussion of one or more specific topics per session
- Clarification of the issue / Contracting
- Working through the topic
- Making decisions
- Action planning & preparation
Procedure & Techniques
- Self reflection
- Organizational and system analysis
- Analysis of important relationships and conflicts
- Processing of emotions and sensations
- Moving towards inner clarity
- Feedback and sparring
Getting Started: Chemistry Session and Contract
- You will get to know me in a non-binding initial meeting (chemistry meeting) and will explain your needs and topics.
- Together we discuss goals, procedure and scope of the coaching.
- The actual coaching begins in the first appointment.
- You decide which specific topic you want to start with.
Business and Executive Coaching – Offers
- Success Coaching – one or few shorter sessions – can support you in solving a specific problem (e.g., business conflicts, setting proper goals, make a decision, or prepare an important meeting).
- A Break-Through-Coaching – one deep session – can help you solving more fundamental internal blockages, resolve target and loyalty conflicts, and change limiting emotional states. This includes, for example, motivational problems, work-life-balance, value conflicts etc. Objective of the session is perceivable progress in your emotions and ability to act.
- Systemic coaching can show you a deeper understanding of connections, relationships and dynamics in larger social systems. In this way, one’s own positioning is reassessed – new options for action and solutions become possible. Topics are, for example, competence and strategy conflicts within the company, succession issues, etc.
- Our Executive Coaching Plan offers you a bespoke coaching and personality development program, which supports you for a defined timeframe (usually a couple of months). You can regain your personal power and bring step-by-step sustainable change into your personal and professional life.
- We also offer Team Coaching for your team. This can be carried out as individual coaching for the team leader or as a team workshop for the whole team. It’s about leadership issues, role clarification, team efficiency and solving conflicts in the team. It is also particularly helpful to develop a common language for personal styles and preferences in order to adjust to one another.